The S1 Economics Education Study Program aims to prepare professionals with a concentration in Office Administration Education.
National Accreditation: A
International Accreditation: AQAS
1. Be able to understand the basic concepts of education science.
2. Be able to understand the basic concepts of accounting and economics, and be able to plan, analyze, and apply these fields to the desired performance by utilizing computer and informatics technology.
3. Able to understand central issues/problems in the field of economic education, and able to study, analyze and develop effectively and efficiently both sectorally, nationally, and internationally.
4. Able to think scientifically and conduct research in the field of economic education.
5. Able to apply economics education and identify economic, business, and educational conditions for appropriate decision-making and professional action.
6. Able to be productive, creative, and innovative in applying, studying, and developing economics education according to the demands and needs of the community/business world.
a. Economics Educator
b. Economic Education Researcher
c. Managers of educational institutions/units
Correspondence in Bahasa Indonesia
Introduction to Accounting
Introduction to Economics
Introduction to Management
Introduction to Business
Introduction to Administration
Mathematics of Economics
Religious Education (Islamic/ Catholic/ Christian/ Hinduism/ Buddhism/ Confucianism)
Introduction to Pedagogy
Human Resources Management
Indonesian Language Correspondence
English for Business
Office-Administration Learning Evaluation
Learning Design and Strategy of Office Administration
Work Safety and Health Management
Computer Application and Office System
Guidance and Counselling
Digital and Humanity Literacy
Office Management Technology
Learning Media of Office Administration
Professional Ethics for Teachers
Curriculum Analysis of Office Administration
Seminar on Economics Education
Office Management Practice
Office Information System*
Business Feasibility Study*
Community Service Program
Introduction of School Scope
Decision Making Theory*
Agung Kuswantoro, S. Pd., M. Pd.
Ahmad Saeroji, S.Pd., M.Pd.
Fahrur Rozi, S. Pd., M. Pd., Ph. D.
Hana Netti Purasani, S. Pd., M. Pd.
Harnanik, M. Si.
Hengky Pramusinto, S. Pd., M. Pd.
Ismiyati, S. Pd., M. Pd.
Dra. Nanik Suryani, M. Pd.
Dr. Nina Oktarina, S. Pd., M. Pd.
Tusyanah, S. Pd., M. Pd.
Wisudani Rahmaningtyas, S. Pd., M. Pd.
Aulia Prima Kharismaputra, S.Pd., M.Pd.
a. Asosiasi Profesi Pendidik Ekonomi Indonesia (ASPROPENDO)
b. Dinas Pendidikan Provinsi Jawa Tengah
c. Universitas Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
d. Universitas Negeri Malang (UM)
e. Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (UPI)
f. Universitas Negeri Makasar (UNM)
g. Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS)
Economic Education Department
L1 Building, Campus Sekaran, Gunungpati, Semarang 50229
Telp.: +62 (24) 8508015
Fax: +62 (24) 8508015
Email: [email protected]