The S1 Economics Education Study Program aims to prepare professionals with a concentration in Cooperative Education.
National Accreditation: A
International Accreditation: AQAS
1. Be able to understand the basic concepts of education science.
2. Be able to understand the basic concepts of accounting and economics, and be able to plan, analyze, and apply these fields to the desired performance by utilizing computer and informatics technology.
3. Able to understand central issues/problems in the field of economic education, and able to study, analyze and develop effectively and efficiently both sectorally, nationally, and internationally.
4. Able to think scientifically and conduct research in the field of economic education.
5. Able to apply economics education and identify economic, business, and educational conditions for appropriate decision-making and professional action.
6. Able to be productive, creative, and innovative in applying, studying, and developing economics education according to the demands and needs of the community/business world.
a. Economics Educator
b. Economic Education Researcher
c. Managers of educational institutions/units
Introduction to Accounting
Introduction to Economics
Introduction to Management
Introduction to Business
Micro Small and Medium Enterprises
Religious Education (Islamic/ Catholic/ Christian/ Hinduism/ Buddhism/ Confucianism)
Introduction to Pedagogy
English for Business
Bank and Othe Financial Institution
Political and Institutional Economics
Human Resources Economics
Qualitative Research Methodology
Teaching-Learning Design and Strategy
Guidance and Counselling
Digital and Humanity Literacy
Management Information System
Technology and Information Systems
Financial and Investment Management
Quantitative Research Methodology
Instructional Media and Material Development
Professional Ethics for Teachers
Digital Economy and Business*
History of Economic Thoughts
Seminar on Economics Education
Creativity and Innovation in Business*
Cooperative and Micro Finance Business Practice*
Community Service Program
Introduction of School Scope
Business Analysis and Techniques for Decision Making*
Prof. Dr. Joko Widodo, M. Pd.
Prof. Dr. Kardoyo, M. Pd.
Prof. Dr. Rusdarti, M. Si.
Dr. Widiyanto, M. B. A., M.M.
Ahmad Jaenudin, S.Pd., M.Pd.
Ahmad Sehabuddin, S.Pd., M.Pd.
Inaya Sari Melati, S. Pd., M. Pd.
Indri Murniawaty, S. Pd., M. Pd.
Kemal Budi Mulyono, S. Pd., M. Pd.
Khasan Setiaji, S. Pd., M. Pd.
Kusumantoro, S. Pd., M. Si.
Lola Kurnia Pitaloka, S.Pd., M.Pd.
M. Fathur Rahman, S.Pd., M.Pd.
Muhammad Feriady, S.Pd., M. Pd.
Nina Farliana, S. Pd., M. Pd.
Ubaedul Mustofa, S.H.I., M.S.I.
Wijang Sakitri, S. Pd., M. Pd.
a. Asosiasi Profesi Pendidik Ekonomi Indonesia (ASPROPENDO)
b. Dinas Pendidikan Provinsi Jawa Tengah
c. Universitas Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
d. Universitas Negeri Malang (UM)
e. Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (UPI)
f. Universitas Negeri Makasar (UNM)
g. Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS)
Economic Education Department
L1 Building, Campus Sekaran, Gunungpati, Semarang 50229
Telp.: +62 (24) 8508015
Fax: +62 (24) 8508015
Email: [email protected]