The S1 Economics Education Study Program aims to prepare professionals with a concentration in Accounting Education.
National Accreditation: A
International Accreditation: AQAS
1. Be able to understand the basic concepts of education science.
2. Be able to understand the basic concepts of accounting and economics, and be able to plan, analyze, and apply these fields to the desired performance by utilizing computer and informatics technology.
3. Able to understand central issues/problems in the field of economic education, and able to study, analyze and develop effectively and efficiently both sectorally, nationally, and internationally.
4. Able to think scientifically and conduct research in the field of economic education.
5. Able to apply economics education and identify economic, business, and educational conditions for appropriate decision-making and professional action.
6. Able to be productive, creative, and innovative in applying, studying, and developing economics education according to the demands and needs of the community/business world.
a. Economics Educator
b. Economic Education Researcher
c. Managers of educational institutions/units
Introduction to Accounting
Introduction to Economics
Introduction to Management
Introduction to Business
Religious Education (Islamic/ Catholic/ Christian/ Hinduism/ Buddhism/ Confucianism)
Introduction to Pedagogy
Intermediate Accounting 1
Cost Accounting 1
Introduction to Computer Accounting
English for Business
Accounting Learning Evaluation
Intermediate Accounting 2
Financial Accounting Application
Cost Accounting Application
Bank and Othe Financial Institution
Accounting Teaching Learning Design and Strategy
Advanced Accounting 1
Accounting Information System
Guidance and Counselling
Digital and Humanity Literacy
Management Information System
Accounting Instructional Materials and Media
Accounting Curriculum Review
Advanced Accounting 2
Financial Information Analysis
Public Sector Accounting
Professional Ethics for Teachers
Accounting Information Systems
Accounting Education Seminar
Public Sector Accounting Practice*
Community Service Program
Introduction of School Scope
Public Sector Auditing*
Corporate Governance and Strategic Management*
Ahmad Nurkhin, S. Pd., M. Si.
Dr. Amir Mahmud, S. Pd., M. Si.
Anna Kania Widiatami, S.E., M.Ak., Akt.
Dwi Puji Astuti, S.Pd., M.Pd.
Ida Nur Aeni, S.E., M.Sc.
Ita Nuryana, S. Pd., M. Pd.
Jarot Tri Bowo Santoso, S. Pd., M. Si.
Kardiyem, S.Pd., M. Pd.
Dr. Kusmuriyanto, M. Si.
Dr. Lyna Latifah, S. E., S. Pd., M. Si.
Dr. Margunani, M. P.
Nurdian Susilowati, S.Pd., M.Pd.
Ratieh Widhiastuti, S. Pd., M. Si.
Rediana Setiyani, S. Pd., M. Si.
Sandy Arief, S. Pd., M. Sc., Ph.D.
Saringatun Mudrikah, S.Pd., M.Pd.
Satsya Yoga Baswara, S.E., M.Sc.
Wulan Suci Rachmadani, S. E., M. Si.
Anis Susanti, S.Pd., M.Pd.
a. Asosiasi Profesi Pendidik Ekonomi Indonesia (ASPROPENDO)
b. Dinas Pendidikan Provinsi Jawa Tengah
c. Universitas Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
d. Universitas Negeri Malang (UM)
e. Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (UPI)
f. Universitas Negeri Makasar (UNM)
g. Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS)
Economic Education Department
L1 Building, Campus Sekaran, Gunungpati, Semarang 50229
Telp.: +62 (24) 8508015
Fax: +62 (24) 8508015
Email: [email protected]